How to apply
Applying for a position at YTL Developments is easy. Just follow the step by step guidance below to complete your online application. Once you’ve visited our current vacancies and found a role you’d like to apply for, you will be redirected to the Wessex Water website to log in and complete your application.
Your login details
- Your username must be a minimum of eight characters and contain at least one letter and one number.
- Your password must be a minimum of eight characters and is set up when you create your account.
- You can reset your password from the Forgotten password menu or in the Existing user login page.
Your application will be saved as you move between each section.
Your CV should:
- Detail your key career achievements relating to your last two roles.
- Be easy to read and free from spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Be succinct - ideally two pages.
Any attachments should be either in .doc, .docx, .rtf or .txt format and less than 512KB in size. Attachments should not be password protected or read only.
Supporting information can include anything you consider relevant to the role you are applying for that is not included in your CV or the job application form. If the advert is for multiple positions, please use this area to specify which position(s) you wish to apply for.
You will only be able to submit your application when all of the essential information fields have been completed. The summary page must show green ticks against each page. At this point, the ‘Submit application’ button will be visible.
You will get an immediate email acknowledgement once we have received your application. Depending on the volume of applications received, we aim to reply to you within two weeks of the advertised closing date.