Topping out: New apartments at Brabazon reach their full height
30th March 2023
The Dials - a new landmark apartment building in North Bristol – has ‘topped out’ in the latest major milestone in the transformation of the historic former Filton Airfield into a thriving new neighbourhood for Bristol, known as Brabazon.
With the range of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments in The Dials on schedule for completion in Summer 2024, prospective purchasers will now have the chance to check out the panoramic views for themselves at a special ‘Muddy Boots’ Day.
Taking place on Saturday 13th May 2023, home seekers will be invited to put on hard hats and steel toe-capped boots to step inside The Dials for the first time now that it has reached its full height.
Prospective homeowners will be able to see the construction up close so they can get a sense of the size of the communal garden, the aspect of each apartment and the views on offer from each floor.
The Dials is the latest collection of contemporary apartments at The Hangar District: the first phase of new homes at Brabazon.
Created by award-winning local architects Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios, the new flats and apartments at The Dials are designed to be different and set a new standard for modern city living. All apartments benefit from:
- Access to outside space – from beautiful balconies to quiet terraces and a landscaped communal courtyard garden.
- Allocated parking for every property in the gated underground car park, as well as secure cycle storage.
- Picture windows and high ceilings that flood the properties with natural light.
- Security measures that include fob access, an entry phone system and CCTV.
- A dedicated residents’ fitness centre.
- The latest energy-efficient Siemens appliances included as standard.
- Underfloor heating beneath engineered oak flooring in living areas, soft-woven carpets in every bedroom and porcelain tiles in each bathroom.
Jon McDiarmid, Director at YTL Developments said:
“The new apartments at Brabazon are unlike anything else available in Bristol at the moment. Designed by award-winning architects, every property offers more space, more flexibility and much, much more included as standard.
“Now that the building frame has reached its full height, it is the perfect time for interested homebuyers to see it for themselves at our first Muddy Boots Day. There’s nothing like standing in a new apartment to get a sense of the lifestyle on offer within the new community at Brabazon.”
To learn more about Brabazon or register for our Muddy Boots event, on the 13th May 2023 visit www.brabazon.co.uk.